2) Poem blogs, studies the commentary cross-linked to other blogs.
3) Twitters in a hundred and forty characters. See if I can get that small. See if it gets retweeted
4) Open source the text; supply some instructables, see if the community takes it any further.
5) Start a Ning social network Poem, the name of the network will be the title, see if anybody accumulates around Poem.
6) Make a Poem video. Youtube it, see if it spreads virally, see if any media convergence accumulates.
7) Create a design fiction that pretends that Poem has already been written. Create some gadget or application or product that has some relevance to Poem and see if anybody builds it.
8) Exacerbate or intensify Poem with a work of interventionist tactical media.
9) Find some kind of pretty illustrations from the Flickr 'On Nothing' photo pool.
10) Then, and only then, Poem will go out and actually talk to someone.
11) Recombine data; go to step 1)